Jurupa Community Services District
Information Technology Intern
Are you a tech enthusiast ready to dive into the world of Information Technology and transform your passion into practical experience? Look no further! JCSD is seeking an up and coming IT professional to join our Information Technology team. This is your chance to work alongside industry experts, gain hands-on experience, and set the stage for a rewarding career in IT. Ready to embrace the future of technology? Explore, learn, and grow with JCSD.
We look forward to welcoming you!
Under direction, assists and supports with a wide variety of short-term projects such as workstation inventory and replacement, various network support activities, resolution of end user issues, assist and support various information technology upgrades and platform changes, updates software on computers, laptops and other IT equipment.
- Assists in the build and deployment of desktops and servers.
- Under the direction of IT team assist in troubleshooting and problem management of desktops, printers, servers, and software application issues.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks including patch management, software updates, and backups.
- Perform and coordinate IT equipment repair, such as replacement hardware components to identify or remedy failures.
- Assists in the coordination and distribution of IT equipment, such as computers, printers and phones.
- Assists with systems implementations and provides assistance with ongoing maintenance and enhancements.
- Assists in preparation and installation of software applications.
- Assists in the diagnosis and resolution of hardware and software problems.
- Assist with administrative duties for IT equipment procurement and inventory.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The right person for this role will possess the following credentials:
- Enrollment in an accredited school for either undergraduate or graduate program is required. Area of degree emphasis in Information Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, other closely related field.
- No prior experience is required.
- Possession of a valid California driver’s license, Class C or higher, may be required.
For the full job description, please click here.